Find Reliable Vaginal Treatment at Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte
ULTRA FEMME 360 VAGINAL REJUVENATION
BTL ULTRA Femme 360 is a safe, and effective non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty and labiaplasty procedures. ULTRA Femme provides complete vaginal rejuvenation including labial remodeling (labia reduction) and vaginal tightening with a single device. It stimulates collagen production and enhances blood flow.
The ULTRA Femme 360 procedure tightens the labia, decreases the size of the introitus (vaginal opening) and the vaginal canal, improves natural lubrication, and improves sensation. It may improve stress incontinence. ULTRA Femme 360 is painless with a warm heat sensation. No anesthesia is required and there is no downtime.
How ULTRA Femme 360 Works
ULTRA Femme 360 uses two attachments to address the two target areas, the vaginal canal and the labial area. For the treatment of the labia, the entire vulvar area is heated using radio frequency to stimulate collagen synthesis and blood supply for rejuvenation and heightened sensitivity. Focused thermal energy disrupts old collagen fibers encouraging new ones to form. When treating the vaginal canal, a different attachment is used and inserted to access the entire vaginal canal. Radio frequency is transmitted into the vaginal mucosa to stimulate the production of new collagen and enhanced blood flow.
The ULTRA Femme 360 Process
ULTRA Femme 360 allows patients the ability to address the area or areas of concern to them. You can choose to treat the vaginal canal, labia, or both at the same treatment session.
A water -based gel is first applied to the skin of the labia area and the radio frequency energy is delivered in pulses as the hand-piece is moved across the area. For the vagina a special adapter is used to treat the entire vaginal canal. There is no pain or irritation during the procedure, only a warming sensation. Treatment time is short, usually 20 – 30 minutes.
A treatment of four sessions, spaced one to two weeks apart is conducted to achieve the optimal results. Some improvements can usually been seen and felt immediately post treatment, with the full results being achieved 4 week after your final treatment as the collagen continues to remodel. Maintenance treatments may be recommended annually.
Exilis Ultra 360 uses radiofrequency energy to enhance blood flow to the vaginal area. This leads to tightening of the vaginal wall. This can also be used to tighten the external vulva.
A full treatment series is recommended. This is 3-4 treatments 14 days apart. You will see maximum results 1-2 months after the last treatment. This can last up to 1 year. Yearly maintenance treatments are recommended.
- Eat healthy foods.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water 2 days prior and for 4 days afterword.
- Avoid caffeine or diuretics for 24 hours prior to your procedure.
- Wear comfortable clothing to the appointment.
- Removal all jewelry.
- Shave all hair in the treatment area prior to the appointment.
- Must have a gynecology exam with in the last year with a normal PAP smear.
- Postpone your treatment if you are on your period.
- You may be weighed and photographed at the beginning of your appointment. This is the most objective way to see change. Your photos will never be used for any education or promotion without your consent.
- Treatment areas will be marked and oil or a gel may be applied.
- The treatment area will be exposed to various degrees of heat from the Exilis Ultra 360. This is usually comfortable, but you may experience intense heat. The heat is adjustable and can immediately be minimized for comfort as needed.
- Treatment usually last 30-45 minutes.
- Thirty minutes of light physical exercise or activity is beneficial with 12 hours of the procedure.
- Be aware that smoking, excess alcohol consumption, recent surgical procedures, ongoing medication, poor hydration and eating disorders may lead to suboptimal results.
- Expect some redness, swelling, and tissue tenderness for up to 48 hours afterwards. Bruising, skin blisters and burns are rare.
- You may have dry skin for several days or weeks in the treatment area.
- Wear a light pantiliner for several days for spot bleeding.
- Photos are recommended at 4 weeks and 3 months after your treatment series to visualize full results.
- Refrain from intercourse for 7 days after procedure.
- You have an inserted pacemaker, internal defibrillator or metal implant.
- You are pregnant or undergoing intra vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Postpone if you are on your period.
- You should wait 6 weeks after giving birth for treatment. An IUD may be a contraindication.
- You have a fever or acute infection – bacterial or active herpes infection.
- You have a poor immune system.
- You have taken isotretinoin in the past 12 months
- You have scleroderma or other autoimmune disease
- You have a history of radiation therapy or healing poorly in the treatment area
- You have vascular disease, varicose veins, peripheral arterial disease, thrombophlebitis or thrombosis or known bleeding disorders.
- You have acute neuralgia or neuropathy.